Dedicated Circuit Installation
Dedicated electrical circuits are generally used to power a specific piece of equipment, appliance, or system in a home or business. Dedicated circuits are typically powered and protected by a single breaker, or a series of breakers linked together, in the electrical panel. Dedicated circuits are usually installed to power equipment, appliances, or systems that require more electricity (pull more amperage), or are more sensitive to power fluctuations.
- HVAC Systems or A/C window units
- Hot Water Heaters
- Ovens or Cook-Tops
- Refrigerators or Freezers
- Garbage Disposals or Trash Compactors
- Garage Equipment (Air Compressors, Machinery, Heaters, Freezers, etc.)
- Generators (Transfer Switch Circuits)
- Pool or Spa Equipment
- Outdoor Cooking Areas
- Car Charging Stations (EV Charging)
- RV Power Connections
- Security Gates
If you are experiencing breakers tripping, or suspect overloading of an electrical circuit, we will be happy to check the loading to determine if a dedicated circuit is needed. If you need a dedicated circuit for any reason, we will be happy to look over your electrical system, and present you with the right installation options. We will provide all of the information needed, so you can make the right decision for your family and budget. We look forward to assisting you.
- Call Right Touch Electrical, The Trusted Houston Electricians!!!
CALL NOW FOR ASSISTANCE: (281) 407-6199