Flickering or Blinking lights
Flickering or blinking lights can indicate either a loose electrical connection or an issue with the electrical system, which is causing power fluctuations. Loose electrical connections or a faulty electrical system is a fire risk. Either of these conditions could be potentially dangerous, and should be interpreted as a warning sign. If you are experiencing flickering or blinking lights in your home or business, it is time to call a professional Houston electrician, not a handyman or technician. Right Touch electricians in Houston have been specifically trained to properly evaluate your electrical system, diagnose the problem, and provide the correct repair options.
Call Right Touch Electrical When You Need A Houston Electrician:
- As a local family owned Houston electrical contractor, we continually train our professional electricians to ensure their proficiency at troubleshooting electrical problems.
- We are diagnostic experts that excel at pinpointing the problem, and engineering the proper repair solution.
- Our licensed Houston electricians will give you the right information every time, and keep you thoroughly informed throughout the evaluation process.
- Our licensed Houston electricians will give you the right information every time, and keep you thoroughly informed throughout the evaluation process.(Note: All pricing is up-front. You approve costs before they are incurred)
- At Right Touch Electrical In Houston, Your Safety Is Our Top Priority!!!