A power outage event can be caused by either damage to, or malfunction of, the electrical delivery company’s equipment or wiring. It can also be caused by damage to, or malfunction of, the main electrical service equipment of a home or business. In a full power outage situation, it is usually best to first contact the delivery company for your area (e.g. Center Point, or Texas New Mexico Power), in order to verify that they are not experiencing a problem with the power supply to your home or business. Once they arrive and check their equipment, they will be able to tell you if the problem is with their equipment or yours. If the problem is with your equipment, you will want to call a qualified licensed electrician, not a handyman or technician. Improper diagnosis leads to unnecessary repairs that can be costly, and dangerous. You need an electrical expert to properly troubleshoot the problem, and provide the right repair options to get your electrical system up and running.
All Right Touch licensed electricians are Home Safety Experts. They have been specifically trained, and have the right equipment, to properly evaluate your entire electrical system.
Call Right Touch Electrical, The Houston Electrician You Can Trust;
- At Right Touch Electrical, we constantly train our professional electricians to ensure their proficiency at troubleshooting electrical problems.
- Our Houston electricians are diagnostic experts that excel at pinpointing the problems, and engineering the proper repair solutions.
- We will give you the right information, and keep you thoroughly informed throughout the entire discovery process.
- We will go over each repair option available, provide firm pricing for each option, and will courteously answer any questions that you may have.(Note: All pricing is up-front. You approve costs before they are incurred)
- Your safety is always our top priority.
At Right Touch Electrical, the right way is the ONLY way
CALL NOW FOR ASSISTANCE: (281) 407-6199