Recessed Can Lighting
Recessed lighting can be a wonderful and beautiful upgrade to your home. Replacing old fluorescent fixtures with new LED recessed can lights can create an amazing transformation. Recessed lighting comes in various sizes, types, and trims. In fact, there are so many choices that it can be confusing and frustrating when trying to decide which type and style of lighting is best for a certain application.Calling the right electrical company is a very good place to start.
- There are so many types of lighting on the market today, how do you know which type of lighting is best for each application?
At Right Touch Electrical, our professional electricians have been trained to help you. They will work with you to achieve the lighting effect you desire, each and every time. Our electricians have received specialized training to make certain that your recessed lighting installation is performed safely, neatly, and efficiently. Yes, we will leave your place as clean as we found it, and will be in shoe covers in your home. Most importantly, your new lighting will be properly installed, and will be beautiful and trouble-free to enjoy for years to come.
- What could be unsafe about recessed can lighting being installed?
Unfortunately, as electricians, we are asked to look at electrical problems on a daily basis. We address issues constantly that are nothing more than the result of someone or some other company performing improper or poor quality electrical work. Recessed can lighting is one of the areas where we see problems frequently. For instance:
1) Installing recessed can lighting that is NOT “insulation rated” in an area where they are covered by insulation.
How do you spell “Fire Hazard”?
2) Leaving open splices (exposed electrical connections)
3) Improper tie-ins to other circuits (e.g. non-lighting dedicated circuits)
Overloading, Operational Issues, and Fire Hazard
As you can see, hiring the right electrical company is very important, because hiring the wrong electrical company can be dangerous and costly.
All work performed by Right Touch Electrical is guaranteed to comply with all Local and National Electrical Code safety standards. You can count on us to do it right.
- CALL NOW FOR ASSISTANCE: (281) 407-6199