Underground Electrical Work
Some Reasons For Underground Electrical Work:
- Install new or replacement main service drops (from the Power Delivery Company transformer pedestal to the customer’s meter base)
- Install or replace security gate circuits
- Reroute/relocate main service drops for pool installations
- Backyard or parking lot security lighting or cameras
- To power pool equipment, hot tubs, and spas
- To power outbuildings (workshops, garages, barns, or pool houses)
- Landscaping Applications (lighting, water features, etc.)
- Outdoor kitchens, cabanas, and deck areas
There are a variety of installations that require underground electrical work to be performed. Trenching or boring are the two most common methods used for underground electrical installations. Determining whether to use trenching or boring usually will depend upon the terrain and cost factors of the job. For example, if the electrical installation is under a parking lot, or in a heavily treed area, boring might be the method of choice. However, on open land, trenching might be the method of choice.
No matter which method is used, in most cases, to be done properly, underground electrical installations should not be attempted until all other underground lines in the installation area have been properly located and marked. This is done by activating the “Call 811” system for your area.
Right Touch Electrical can use either method of installation, and regularly performs underground electrical work throughout the Greater Houston area. We go the extra mile to make certain that all underground installations that we perform comply fully with Local and National Electrical Code safety standards. If you need underground electrical work, give us a call. We will be happy to provide assistance with engineering and installing your job. We will make sure your project turns out exactly as planned, while meeting the safety requirements of the City Inspection Department and Power Delivery Company in your area.
- The right way is the only way, at Right Touch Electrical
CALL NOW FOR ASSISTANCE: (281) 407-6199