WHO WE ARE:*** Most Important!!!
WE ARE the award winning and fairly priced, local company you’ve been looking for, with uniformed, drug and background checked, shoe covered, licensed, honest, professional electricians, that will get your job done right the first time, every time.
WHO WE ARE NOT:*** Very important!!!
WE ARE NOT the cheap, unsafe, poor-quality, guys you want to avoid.
WE ARE NOT the super-expensive, “commission only”, don’t eat unless they sell you something, out-to- make-a- big-sale, charge you a travel fee before they get there, guys either.
WHY CHOOSE RIGHT TOUCH ELECTRICAL?
Choosing the RIGHT company makes all the difference.
- BECAUSE YOUR JOB MATTERS:
- NO TRAVEL FEES – for resident homeowners in our service area, with scheduled appointments, during normal business hours (M-F 8am-5pm)
- NO “COMMISSION ONLY” SALESMEN
- FIRM UPFRONT PRICING – You approve all charges before incurred
- SUBSTANTIAL “ENTIRE JOB” DISCOUNTS FOR:
Seniors (Over 55)
First Responders (Police, Firefighters, EMS, etc.)
- PRIORITY EMERGENCY SERVICE!!!
- BECAUSE YOUR TIME MATTERS:
- Quick dependable response
- Convenient appointments
- A live person answers our phones 24/7
- Pre-arrival courtesy calls (no waiting around for us to show up)
- BECAUSE YOUR BUDGET MATTERS:
- No travel charge (for service area resident homeowners M-F 8am-5pm)
- Honest repair options
- Fair “up-front pricing”, with no bad surprises
- Qualified zero % interest financing options available
- BECAUSE YOUR HOME AND FAMILY MATTERS:
- Quality backed by a “Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee”
- Shoe covers and work mats are used to protect your home
- We follow all Local and National electrical Code safety standards
- Insured, drug & BG checked, uniformed, licensed electricians
- BECAUSE AT RIGHT TOUCH, WE TREAT YOU “RIGHT”!!!
What Is “THE RIGHT TOUCH ELECTRICAL DIFFERENCE”?
- PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIANS: Our electricians are licensed, highly trained, clean, respectful, shoe-covered and uniformed professionals, that are drug and background checked for your safety.
- FAIR UP-FRONT PRICING: You approve the price before work begins. NO HIDDEN COSTS at the end of the job. All pricing is taken from our pricing guide, and is the same for everyone.
- NO TRAVEL FEE/FREE 2 ND OPINION:Resident homeowners in our service area do not pay a travel/service charge or trip fee during normal business hours.At Right Touch, we feel like it’s unfair to charge you before we get there.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our quality is backed by a “Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee”. If it fails due to our workmanship, we will fix it for free for life. We use only premium quality parts, and the replacement electrical panels we use, along with the breakers in them, are backed by a “Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty”.
- HONEST REPAIR OPTIONS: Whether you are having an electrical emergency, or just desire to add new lighting, we will provide a professional and honest evaluation of your electrical system. We will give you the RIGHT information, and thoroughly explain the proper repair or installation options available, so you can make the best decision for your family and your budget.
What is included in our Quotes?
You will receive a detailed description of the work to be performed for each repair or installation option available, along with a firm price for each option. Our electricians will take the time to thoroughly answer any questions that you may have, and explain every aspect of the work. Our goal is for you to be completely informed, and for us to meet or exceed all of your expectations. No bad surprises.
How Do We Minimize Inconvenience To Our Customers?
We work hard to set convenient appointment times, and keep our appointments. You can expect our office staff to call you the day before to confirm the appointment, and to keep you informed throughout the entire process. For your convenience, the licensed electrician will call at least 30 minutes before arrival to let you know he is on the way. You will not be forced to sit at home wondering when we will arrive.
How Do We Bring Integrity To Your Doorstep?
Most professional grade electrical companies send service electricians to your door that are paid on a “commission only” basis, which is good for the company and BAD for the customer. If they don’t sell, they don’t get paid.Right Touch electricians are paid a fair hourly wage with a small commission structure, which means they DO NOT have to up-sell or lie to you, in order to earn a good living. Our goal is to have a lifelong relationship with our customers, and our electricians, not just make a one-time BIG sale. We will give you the right information, and let you decide what needs to be done.
What Is Our Mindset…How Do We Roll?
Right Touch Electrical implements a process of continual improvement.Literally, every day we look for small ways to improve the way we work, and the way we serve our customers. That is our culture, and we hold ourselves accountable for being the very best that we can be.At Right Touch, we believe that it is not only very important to do the big things right, but that true greatness is only achieved by also doing the little things right, each and every time, while continually striving to improve the way we do them.
What Kind Of Projects Do We Work On?
We perform a wide range of electrical services for home and business owners throughout the greater Houston and surrounding areas. We are electrical Home Safety Experts. Our electricians are extensively trained and highly skilled in the proper diagnosis and repair of electrical circuitry problems,service and panel upgrades/replacements, exterior and interior lighting installations, partial or whole home rewiring, aluminum wiring removal or pig-tailing, evaluation and repair of electrical surge event damage, generator installations, and many other types of electrical repairs and installations.The safety of our customer is always our top priority.
Why Do Our Customers Like Working With Us?
We treat our customers like we would want to be treated, with respect, honesty, and appreciation, while providing exceptional quality, customer service, and value. At Right Touch Electrical, We treat our customers Right!!! They are our friends and neighbors, and it is our privilege and honor to serve them.