Trusted Electrical Panel Replacement & Electrical Installation
An electrical panel is the heart of any electrical service at your home or business. It distributes electricity through circuits and protects these circuits with breakers. Maintaining or installing one is work for the licensed Houston electricians at Right Touch Electrical.
Electrical panel issues are often the result of:
- An older panel that needs upgrading
- Improper installation
- Wear and tear from weather, sunlight, and moisture
- Faulty panels from defunct manufacturers
Whether you need a new installation, repair, or electrical panel upgrade in Houston, TX, or the surrounding areas, the licensed and insured electricians at Right Touch Electrical can get the job done right.
Call (281) 407-6199 to schedule electrical panel upgrades or repairs.
How old is your electrical panel?
A panel upgrade may improve performance if you live in an older home or have recently added newer energy-consuming appliances. An upgraded panel also protects your home or business and the safety of everyone in it. Out-of-date electrical panels that no longer function optimally could potentially start an electrical fire.
Electrical panel replacement in Houston is recommended after 20 years of service. You may need to consider an electrical panel upgrades if you have noticed any of the following issues:
- Flickering or dimming lights even after changing bulbs – When your electrical system is spread too thin, flickering lights will be one of the first warning signs. You can either trim back electric use or consider electrical panel replacement.
- Constantly tripping breakers / blown fuses – Another sign you’re due for an upgrade is a fuse box. They’ve been considered less safe than circuit breakers for decades. If your circuit breaker keeps tripping, you might also need a new electrical panel.
- Circuit surges – Part of the circuit breaker’s job is to regulate surges and if it’s not doing so correctly, give us a call.
- Crackling or buzzing sounds coming from the electrical panel – Your panel should be silent. If you’re hearing your electrical appliances, contact the manufacturer, but if it’s coming from your electrical panel, contact Right Touch Electrical immediately.
- Discolored electrical panel – It’s good practice to have your electrical panel visually inspected regularly.
- Check for rust or discoloration – If you notice anything out of the ordinary, contact Right Touch Electrical. We can conduct a comprehensive electrical panel inspection in Houston or nearby areas.
- The smell of overheated wires coming from the electrical panel – If you’re also able to smell something burning coming from your electrical panel, it’s time to contact us to have one of our licensed electricians investigate.
- Issues with recently installed appliances, electronics, or systems – This is a common sign that an electrical panel replacement should be on your list.
Safe & effective electrical panel repair
An aging or malfunctioning electrical panel can be hazardous. Call Right Touch Electrical. We’ll send a licensed electrician to inspect at the first sign of a problem. Our electricians are trained to identify and fix all sorts of issues with electrical panels so you can have the power your home needs.
Your safety is our priority
The electrical panels and breakers that we use at Right Touch Electrical are premium grade for your safety. That’s why they carry a lifetime manufacturer warranty. Our team has the skills and experience to successfully perform complicated tasks such as a replacement, repair, or new electrical panel installation in Houston. We will also provide the upfront cost of the service before starting any work and back this up with a lifetime workmanship guarantee for your peace of mind.
Ensure your electrical panel is safe and sized for your daily use. Call Right Touch Electrical today: (281) 407-6199