Get Your Wiring, Lighting Installation, Panel Remodeling & Renovations Right From The Start
There are any number of do-it-yourself projects you can tackle around your home or business. Remodeling and renovating your wiring aren’t one of them. Perhaps your home remodeling/renovation or your business remodeling/renovation need added electrical circuits or need to move existing lighting fixtures. Although you may be able to do the job on your own, we don’t recommend it. Working with electricity is dangerous stuff, so it’s best you leave it to professionals.
When is it time to hire a licensed electrician?
Home remodeling/renovation projects in Houston typically require the expertise of a professional electrician. Especially when remodeling older homes. We’ve found it’s common to find electrical wiring oddities that can put you and your home or business at risk.
Are you considering tearing down a wall with electrical wiring inside? Maybe your plan includes changing the entire layout of a room or more. Or, perhaps you’ve uncovered a tangle of loose wiring during a demolition. That’s the time to call in a licensed electrician.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Electrician for Home Remodeling and Renovations in Houston, by Right Touch Electrical
At Right Touch Electrical, we understand the intricate role of electricity in your daily life and, more importantly, how pivotal it is in any home remodeling or renovation project. A remodel isn’t just about changing the visual appeal of your home. It often includes vital updates to your home’s existing electrical system. Whether you’re planning a small renovation project or upgrading your electrical system as part of a substantial remodel, our professional electrical remodeling services are here to ensure a safe and efficient process.
Here are some key advantages of hiring a professional electrician for remodels in Houston:
- Safety: Electrical work can be dangerous if incorrectly handled. Our experienced electricians prioritize safety, ensuring that all electrical renovations and upgrades, including installing ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs), are done to the highest safety standards.
- Adherence to Codes and Regulations: In Houston residential home remodeling and renovations, numerous local and national codes must be adhered to. We ensure you remodel electrical work complies with all relevant regulations, preventing future legal hassles.
- Professional Expertise and Experience: Our team has extensive experience with all types of electrical remodels, including complex renovations that require upgrading your existing electrical system. With our expert services, you can be confident your project is safe.
- Efficiency and Timeliness: Professional electricians do the job right and complete the work efficiently, helping to keep your home improvement in Houston on schedule.
- Cost-Effective: While DIY may seem cheaper initially, hiring a professional can save you money in the long run. A professional electrician can identify and rectify potential issues early, preventing costly repairs.
- Home Value: A well-executed electrical remodel can increase the value of your home. Potential buyers often look for houses with modern, efficient, and safe electrical systems, which we deliver with our services.
- Customer Satisfaction: At Right Touch Electrical, your satisfaction is our priority. We work closely with you throughout the remodel, ensuring your vision for your home is realized safely and effectively.
In conclusion, if you’re looking at home improvement in Houston, hiring Right Touch Electrical for your remodel ensures a safer, more efficient, and ultimately more satisfying renovation experience.
Right Touch: right from the start
Right Touch Electrical can turn the power off, ensure the wiring is done correctly, and complete the project effectively to save you time. As soon as you decide to go ahead with electrical remodeling in Houston, contact us for prompt response.
Right Touch Electrical provides
- Electrical wiring and connections meeting and exceeding industry standards and safety codes
- Faster and efficient service, especially when you’re under a deadline
- On-budget project completion
- Quality materials and workmanship
- An upfront cost of the whole project before we start A 100% satisfaction guarantee
When was your electrical system upgrade?
Because of changing needs, it’s prudent to have your electrical system evaluated every 10 years. Not maintaining your system can result in a short circuit, power leakage, or even an electrical fire. A renovation allows you to upgrade your electrical panel and wiring to accommodate any new appliances in your home.
Ready to get started with your renovation or electrical remodeling in Houston? Reach out to the licensed electricians at Right Touch Electrical. We are trustworthy and reliable. That means you’ll pay only for what you need. Plus, we’ll do the job right the first time. Guaranteed.